12 Annoying Things People Say To Newlyweds
The first question everyone asks to “Just Married” couple is “When are you having babies?“. People generally end up asking some irritating and ridiculous things to a newly- married couple.
Here is the list of most annoying things people say to newlyweds :
1.Khushkhabri kab suna rahe ho?
People ask this question as if delivering a baby is the only goal of a married couple.
2. Pati Ke Dil ka rasta uske pet se Hota hai – You should learn Cooking!
Thanks for your advice! If this would be the thing, my guy should have definitely married a Chef!
3. You might be missing your independence!
Marriage is not a jail, why don’t people understand this small thing?
4. How was your Honeymoon?
First, tell me, how was yours! Doesn’t the glow on my face tells you how was my honeymoon! (wink, wink, wink)
5. You are still working… Now you should leave your job and take care of your new family.
Why doesn’t anyone ask this question to a man?
6. Are you happy with your in-laws?
Ohh.. you are looking for some gossip! You are asking about my personal relations so that you can add more spices to my statement and pass on to every next person you meet. Beware of it – It’s a Trap!
7.Shadi me Kitna kharcha hua?
Are you going to pay off the bills or share the bill amount? You are invited to participate in the wedding and give blessings. Not to predict or calculate the Shadi ka kharcha.
8. Your wedding reception was nice… But…
9. You don’t look like a ‘Bahu’? Bindi, Chudi, mangalsutra aur sindoor hi toh suhagan ki nishani hoti hai!
10. Is he a momma’s boy? You should learn some tactics to get him under your control?
He is an adult. He knows well what to do and what not to do! That ‘Joru Ka Ghulam’ philosophy doesn’t work with educated people like us.
11. Your wedding lehenga looked amazing.. how much did you get it for?
Are you going to buy the same Lehenga.? What the hell you’ve to do with the price?
12. Real life starts after marriage only…
Ohh… Really! Is it So! It means everybody lives in an illusion world prior to marriage!